You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Anza 709-E fixed blade knife has a 4.5 blade and a stag horn handle with a black micarta bolster. Each Anza knife is handmade from a high carbon steel file that has been annealed, cold ground, and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality that won't break the bank, look no further than Anza Knives.
• Anza blades are handmade from an annealed carbon steel file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
• Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
• Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.
• File work along the spine adds a customized, collectible look to the knife.
• Overall Length: 22.8 cm
• Blade Length: 11.4 cm
• Cutting Edge: 10 cm
• Blade Thickness: 0.48 cm
• Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
• Blade Style: Trailing Point
• Blade Grind: Hollow
• Finish: Satin
• Edge Type: Plain
• Handle Length: 10.7 cm
• Handle Thickness: 2.3 cm
• Handle Material: Stag
• Color: Black, Brown
• Bolster Material: Micarta
• Weight: 0.20 cm
• Sheath: Leather
• Knife Type: Fixed Blade
• Brand: Anza
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
Disclaimer: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the most accurate color of the item.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat box.