You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Guided Field Sharpener is a compact knife and tool sharpener designed for use in the field. Built-in 20 degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution. All elements are self contained and require no assembly in the field.
Sharpen many other other tools including scissors, fish hooks, broadheads and more.
Coarse and fine ceramic rod.
Coarse and fine diamond plates.
- 20° controlled angle guides for a consistent bevel angle.
- Fully sharpen knives in the field with five different grit stages.
- Dual ceramic rods fit most serration sizes.
- Quickly sharpen scissor blades and fish hooks using the ceramic rod.
- Portable size for easy carry and storage.
Model Number: 100604F
Country of Origin: USA
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
For any enquiries, please contact us via chat box.
Disclaimer: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the most accurate color of the item.