You have no items in your shopping cart.
Description: The newly upgraded HL30 is a high-performance outdoor hiking headlamp. It features five output levels, which emits a max output of 300 lumens. Fitted with professional wide-range floodlight, plus red light and SOS, it competes kinds of complex hiking and camping environments. This lamp is powered by 2 readily available AA batteries. Additionally, the dual switches operation, lockout function, IP67 rated protection, reflective and sweat-channeling headband, making you feel secure in outdoor activities, with the accompany of HL30.
• Cree XP-G3 white LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Nichia red LED • Dual switches for easy and fast operation
• Lockout function prevents against accidental activation
• Reverse polarity protection to protect form improper battery insertion
• Made of quality aluminum alloy and plastics
• Powered by 2 AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
• 64mm Length x 50mm Width x 38mm Height
• 73.5 grams (excluding batteries)
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat box