You have no items in your shopping cart.
TK25 R&B version is specifically designed for hunting. The innovative mode switching structure allows easy switching between the white, red and blue lights by infinitely turning the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with a CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED, and red and blue Cree XP-E2 LED’s. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, the red light delivers a max of 150 lumens, and the blue 60 lumens. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This R&B version TK25 is a must-have for hunting and most tactical demands.
• Uses Cree XP-G2 S3 and XP-E2 (red & blue) LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
• 142.6mm Length x 25.4mm Body diameter x 40mm Head diameter
• 156.5 grams (excluding battery)
• Free switching between white, red and blue lights
• Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
• Tactical tail switch for momentary activation
• 1 x TK25 R&BVersion Flashight
• 1 x lanyard • 1 x holster
• 1 x spare O-ring
• 1 x body clip
• 1 x user manual
• 1 x warranty card
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat box