Fenix TK25 Ultra Long Range Dual Red/White LED Flashlight - 1000 Lumen Tactical Torchlight
The Fenix TK25 Red version flashlight features multi-colored LEDs built in an innovative mode switching operation. This patent pending operation allows for the user to have two separate operating products in one compact flashlight. With a simple twist of the head, the user can switch from high performance white LED flashlight mode, to the red light flashlight to support your hunting or tactical needs. The high-performance flashlight features a white light that includes 4 levels of output and variable strobe. The Turbo setting emits a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 738 feet (225 meters). Simply twist the head and your light is transformed into red LED operation with a max of 310 lumens.
This flashlight does not include a battery.
Length: 5.61” (142.6mm)
Diameter: 1.0” (25.4mm)
Head: 1.57” (40mm)
Flashlight Weight: 5.52 oz. (156.5g) excluding battery
Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
Included: Lanyard, holster, spare O-ring, body clip
- Cree XP-G2 S3 and XP-E2 red LED’s with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rotary flashlight head for free switching between white and red lights
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat box