You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a liquefied butane that contains 95% of butane and 5% of propane. With over 90 years of professional experience in the production of gas and produced under the most stringent quality controls possible, it can generate high purity flame thus energy and gas-saving.
- When in use the Iwatani canisters will turn cold and produce water droplets to prevent explosion
- By using this gas it can ensure the maximum safety and performance of all Iwatani stoves and torch
- This canister is exclusively designed for Iwatani products only
- Do not put the canister near the fire or directly under the sunlight.
- Keep it at a place with less than 40-degree celsius.
- Do not dispose of the canister into fire or incinerator.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not use it for the human body.
- Never refill gas into the empty canister.
- Never use an appliance at a small and enclosed place such as a car or a tent. There might be carbon monoxide poisoning and death from suffocation by hypoxia.
- Use the appliance in a well-ventilated place.
- Close the valve cap when not in use.
Dimension: 6.8cm x 19.8 cm
Content: 0.25 kg(250 g)
Weight: Approx. 0.36 kg (360 g)
Material: gas / LPG (liquefied butane)
Fast shipping from a trusted seller!
If you are not satisfied with the product you received or you changed your mind, please return the product for a full refund. Return only accepted for product that is not used and in its original packaging.
Disclaimer: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the most accurate color of the item.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat box.