You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: Out Of Stock
Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand.
The 9 cm serrated Stainless Steel Blade is flat ground out of imported German no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
It has a Rockwell Hardness of 54-56 HRC and its benefits are a strong, hard and wear-resistant blade with an improved edge Retention.
Each knife comes with a classic Progrip Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) Handle and Finger Guard made for added Safety.
All Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number.
- Blade Steel: German No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: rounded Blunt Nose, Serrated
- Blade Length: 90 mm
- Overall Length: 210 mm
- Blade Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54 - 56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle: Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE), Blue
- Weight: 70.8 grams (each)
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
- Origin: New Zealand